Wednesday, August 21 the Roseville Girls Soccer program will be having it’s annual uniform assignment and fundraising blitz & celebration day. The schedule will include uniform hand-out, program yoga, dinner, small group fund raising blitz, and prizes.
- 2:30: Senior photos on the stadium field
- 3:00: Uniforms distributed [Meet outside equipment room door]
- 4:15: Yoga on stadium field area [bring towel or mat]
- 5:30: Dinner in cafeteria
- 6:00-7:30: Final card blitz
- 7:30-8:30: Fundraising celebration
Reminder: JV and Varsity players are expected to sell 15 cards and C-Squad is expected to sell 10. This fundraiser provides financial support to bridge the gap between the needs of our program and school funding. All the money our players help raise will go towards things like equipment, yoga, team, and additional coaching support.